When I first started accumulating my empty products it felt as though I would never have enough to actually write a post. Months later, and I think I have enough products to write several posts...but we're going to go with it. I've tried to break them into categories and I hope that makes it an easier read for you. So without further a do, let's dig into my first ever empties post!
- Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel - I've spoken about this cleanser in previous posts. I love it and will be repurchasing.
- The Body Shop Chamomile Silky Cleansing Gel- I really like this as a first cleanse to remove my makeup and I love that it's affordable.
- First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser - I purchased this as part of the Fab Faves To Go kit for a trip. I appreciate th
- e simplicity and effectiveness of the products.
- Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash - I didn't enjoy this cleanser as much as I thought I would because it left my skin feeling dry and tight. I don't think I'll repurchase this cleanser.
- Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel - I believe I received this in a Glossybox and I really enjoyed it. Because of all it's great ingredients and properties I thought it was perfect for my second cleanse. I would definitely purchase the regular sized bottle.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish - I love to use this exfoliating polish about twice a week. I like the gentle exfoliation which leaves my skin feeling smooth but not dry and gets rid of impurities that might leave me with a dull complexion.
- Pixi Glow Tonic - While I didn't get the hype when I first started using this, I immediately noticed a difference in my skin when I was without it. My skin felt more rough and less smooth and I have since repurchased it.
- Indie Lee COQ-10 Toner - I had heard a lot about the this toner and was excited when I received it in my Beautylish bag. I really liked the scent and refreshing feeling this gave my skin but I won't be repurchasing this item.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner - This toner was gentle and refreshing and left my skin feeling hydrated and balanced. I would repurchase!
- Clarins Doux Exfoliant - This is a must in your skincare routine for gentle chemical exfoliation 2-3 times a week. I love this toner!
- Pixi Rose Water & Green Tea Makeup Fixing Mist - I didn't notice a difference between this and the Heritage Store Rosewater Toner that I use fromWhole Foods. It didn't do anything life changing for me and for that reason I wouldn't repurchase it.
- Caudalie Grape Water - I used this as an extra step of hydration throughout the day and I thought it was nice but I would not repurchase it.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir - This product is strictly a luxury product. I find the scent super relaxing and calming and I like to carry this in my bag or on a flight. Love!
Moisturizer, Serums & Sunscreen
- First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream- Great standard daily moisturizer. I use this together with an SPF.
- Kiehl's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate - Other than add an extra layer of hydration, I didn't find that this did much else...not for the price.
- The Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum - This aloe line by The Body Shop is super gentle and perfect for my skin. My skin felt soothed and protected while wearing this.
- Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+ - This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It's lightweight and doesn't leave a white cast and it's SPF 50!
Fragrance & Deodorant
- Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume- I have gone through so many of these bottles and I will continue to go through them. This is my favorite everyday scent and I get so many compliments when I wear it. I wish the bottles were bigger!
- Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter - I love this lotion for the cooler months which means I must have had this empty container for quite a while. It is a thicker more moisturizing lotion that I really enjoy during this time of year. I will be repurchasing this soon.
- Vaseline Aloe Vera Spray & Go Moisturizer - I'm someone who enjoys applying lotion, it really isn't a nuisance to me. I decided to give this a try and I didn't find that it saved me more time and I also didn't find that it lasted very long.
- Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer - I loved this lotion. It was refreshing and it smelled so good. I would definitely repurchase this!
- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara & The Maybelline LashSensational Mascara (not pictured) - These have been my favorite mascaras this year. I used two tubes of the Tarte mascara and I am currently on my second tube of the Maybelline mascara. Definitely my faves!!
I know that those were A LOT of products, but it took me several months to accumulate all of these items. Doing an empties is great because it gives you and me insight into the those products that are worth it or not. Let me know what products you think I should try.